- canSAR is intended for use for scientific research only and cannot be used for the provision of medical advice. Please seek advice from your doctor if you have any queries about health conditions or drug treatments.
- canSAR and canSAR-3D are freely available for use by any individual and for any purpose.
- The ICR requires attribution for any tools or data from canSAR or canSAR-3d that are subsequently used in another product or service.
- canSAR provides data collated from the public domain with references to their sources. The ICR cannot guarantee the accuracy of any data or databases nor their suitability for user purposes.
- Software which can be run through canSAR may be used by any individual for any purpose unless specific exceptions are stated. The only exceptions with respect to software will be the prohibition of downloading, redistributing or re-engineering the software, and these exceptions only apply if explicitly stated.
- In order to ensure optimum service and suitable future developments, the ICR will track usage statistics, with Google Analytics.
- The ICR shall make every reasonable attempt to prevent breaches of that confidentiality.
The ICR does not accept responsibility for the consequences of any breach of the confidentiality of the ICR site by third parties who by any means gain illegitimate access to information from canSAR or canSAR-3D.
- While the ICR does not impose any restrictions on usage of canSAR and canSAR-3D, some of the original data may be subject to patent, copyright, or other intellectual property rights claimed by third parties. It is the responsibility of users of canSAR and canSAR-3D to ensure that their exploitation of the data does not infringe the rights of such third parties.
- Users of canSAR or canSAR-3D agree not to attempt to use any part of the ICR computers, files or networks apart from through the service interfaces provided.
If any single organization/user exploits the ICR services to a level that prevents, or looks set to prevent, the ICR providing services to others, the ICR may discontinue service to that organization/user.
- The ICR will make all reasonable effort to maintain continuity of service and provide adequate warning of any changes or discontinuities. However, the ICR accepts no responsibility for the consequences of any temporary or permanent discontinuity in service.
- Any feedback on canSAR and canSAR-3D will be treated as non-confidential unless the individual or organisation providing the feedback states otherwise.
- The ICR is not liable to the user or third parties claiming through the user, for any loss or damage of any kind whether direct or consequential.
- Relevant law governing these terms and conditions is the law of England and Wales.